The PACE Program Resilience Retreat for Physicians
The PACE Program is pleased to announce a new offering to help physicians build a reservoir
of resilience and combat the effects of burnout, a widespread syndrome among physicians.
This phenomenon is characterized by emotional depletion, going through the motions, and low
personal achievement. This weekend course will take place in Coronado, CA and will be capped
at 50 attendees.
- The definition, causes, and consequences of burnout
- Cognitive aspects of burnout
- Building a resilience toolkit
- Values and priorities
- Obstacles to wellness
- Personal planning and commitment to balance
- Fun activities to choose from
The University of California, San Diego School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
||Early Bird (First 10 Registrants)
||Normal Rate (Next 15 Registrants)
||Last 25 Registrants
Covers activities and several meals (see brochure). Lodging not included.
for the course (in PDF format).
Brochure for the
Professional Boundaries Program (in PDF format) for viewing or printing.
For more information, please complete this inquiry
form and we will contact you at your convenience.
- For cancellations greater than five business days prior to the course date, 100% of the course fee minus a $100 administrative fee is refundable.
- Cancellations five or fewer business days prior to the course date will result in a 60% refund.
- No refunds will be possible for a "no show" or cancellation on or after the course start date.
Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader if you do not have it.